Monday, September 13, 2010

Post ideas

Here are some ideas for posts I'd like to write soon.
  • Increasing my knowledge of literature
  • Creating displays
  • Taking the next step professionally: fear vs confidence
  • My typical visit to the public library (gah)
  • Pretending to be a real librarian when I don't actually have my own real library
  • Cowboy and Octopus
  • Kiki Strike
  • Death Note
  • Random To Do Lists that will probably never actually be completed, but that may magically keep my brain from exploding in between midnight feedings because baby Vin seems to like my company best at 2:30 am.

1 comment:

  1. Taking steps professionally is always scary. It is always such a mixed bag of joy, hope, and despair. Thankfully there's alcohol to numb the feeling :)

    ReplyDelete